<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

A Ray of Light 

In addition to you, me, and everyone around me getting sick of my mopiness and depression, I think someone up above also got a bit fed up and decided to do something about it. Yesterday, after many weeks of silence, I got a letter from the housing office. They found me a new room! Not just any new room, a single! That means no nutty roommates to deal with, plenty of "me-time," and a whole lot more peace of mind.

So thank you! I'm finally moving on to better things, and I'm so grateful. I'm mostly grateful that I won't ever have to put up with this freak of nature who lives in my room. I don't know, after my last post, I thought about my roommate a little bit. I honestly think something isn't right with him. Somedays I think he's manically suicidal, and other days he's just a plain asshole. Anyway, I referred him to psychological services here at school.

Of course, my villain roommate had to stick it to me good one last time before I leave. As if loosing sleep because of his obnoxious, loud sniffling and farting into the night for weeks hasn't been enough, he's decided to finally pass on whatever sickness he had to me. So now that I've got to move, take a midterm, and do gobs of homework, and to go work all by Thursday, I've got another thing to worry about. Oh well.

I'm just looking forward to getting out of this nightmare, and waking up to a new beginning.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?