<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Thank You So Much  

Ahh, this one goes out to blogger. You guys, I love you for hosting my blog for free, but sometimes I feel like you cause me as much grief as joy. I just finished typing up an entry, and when I clicked publish I got some crazy error page. When I hit "back" to re-publish the post, the post was completely gone, but the title still appeared in the "Title" field.

This is the second time this has happened to me this week. It's such a huge bummer because after pouring out whatever's on my mind, the biggest catharsis is hitting that publish button knowing that I've officially recorded my thoughts--they're there and they won't get lost. Well, that is, unless the publishing doesn't work and the entry gets lost in the process!

Aww, you guys... :)



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?