<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Dumb Boys 

The headline in my college newspaper today is, "Students Charged With Illegal Taping." My first hunch was that it had something to do with the ongoing media copyright wars. I got a hold of a copy of the newspaper during breakfast, and I read the article...

Apparently two frat boys are in trouble because they were caught taping a couple having sex without the couple's consent. The frat wants to make it clear that the fact they did this has nothing to do with their membership in the fraternity. Oh dare we even insinuate such an idea? Aside from the few academic/community service ones, frats are known to be oh-so-responsible and respectful.

I don't know how long this link will work, but if you want to read the article, give it a try.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?