<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Thoroughly Disgusted 


Yeah, that's right, this is my second post today (though I had an eight hour nap in between this and the last), and if I stay this moody it might not be my last.
So far today's just been one of those really grumpy days. I woke up tired and pissed off for some reason and it's been making me annoyed. It didn't help that when I went to eat my brunch at the dinining hall it was more crowded than hell. It was worse than a zoo. Sit down! Get out of my way! Move! Don't freaking fill your cup, drink it all while standing in front of the juice machine and then refill it while I'm waiting for my turn!!!Then I was trying to eat my food with some peace of mind. But that's impossible when there are lots of annoying, rich girls with pounds of hair gel on sitting next to you and being really loud, spoiled brats. One girl got up and thrust her chair upon me and walked away. Excuse me?! Excuse you!

But those are all just side notes. Since I had no one to eat with (as usual) and I brought nothing with me to read, I just sat there and started to think. One thought after another just popped in my head. I thought about some of the people I met last night. I thought about the way I've been treated by teachers and administrators in this school. I thought about all the friends I haven't made and how I'm almost done with this whole freakin' school year and have so little to show for it except a solid case of frustration and depression. I thought about the twisted relationships people get themselves into and the stupid, stupid things some people do. I thought about the using, abusing, and sheer insincerity that runs rampant in this society. Augh, so I was sitting there, and just feeling thoroughly disgusted. It was just one of those moment when so much nastiness runs through your head that you just want to purge it out all.

And now for an Avril lyric from "Don't Tell Me," just because I'm in the mood.

Don't think that your charm and the fact that your arm is now around my neck
Will get you in my pants, I'll have to kick your ass and make you never forget
I'm gonna ask you to stop, thought I liked you a lot, but I'm really upset
Get out of my head get off of my bed yeah thats what I said
Did I not tell you that I'm not like that girl, the one who throws it all away

Did you think that I was gonna give it up to you, this time?
Did you think that it was something I was gonna do and cry?
Don't try to tell me what to do,
Dont try to tell me what to say,
You're better off that way


That's right girl, you sing it like it is. Don't let anyone think they can take advantage of you, use you, abuse you and then get away with it. There are way too many selfish sleazeballs in this world. I'm thoroughly disgusted.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?