<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 12, 2004

Three Steps Forward, Two Steps Back 

New York was amazing. Tuesday and Wednesday must have been the most jam-packed 24 hours of my life. Touring the Teen People offices in the Time Life building, being on the NBC morning show, having a private breakfast on the 34th-floor of the corporate office building of L'Oreal Paris with the President of the company and other top executives.... Meeting Ben Affleck, heck shaking his hand twice in one day, and being introduced on to stage by him! Meeting Ben Jelen and hearing his amazing music live for the first time... Meeting over a dozen of America's 20 teens who will change the world. Wow, what an intense day.

All this leaves me with an even stronger drive to keep on pushing, keep on moving, keep on doing great work that will "change the world." I'm so hung up on this summer energy tour. I just feel like that's what I want to do, and what I need to do. Of course, you come back from something like this all energized, and it's back to the head-pounding realities of the real world. Who's going to help me make this tour happen? How am I supposed to make it happen? And how in the world am I going to change the world with 21 one credits on my shoulders, few friends, a mild depression, and a bad attitude?

Ugh.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?