<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 05, 2004

Ugh.

So here I am, ticking my way towards 2 am yet again, somehow totally oblivious to the fact that I have to be at class tomorrow (today) at 8:40am.

There are too many things rushing through my head, and it's all going by so fast, so where does sleep fit in the equation? In the past day and a half I got the official invitation from Teen People to the event on March 10th in New York City. I'll be meeting the other 20 Teens Who Will Change the World. I'm so excited, overwhelmed and terrified at the same time. My Mom called me today and said the Teen People issue is now out. I haven't seen it, but I've never seen my face all big in a magazine before. Oh gosh. Maybe now isn't a good time to get into an entry about this.

I also really want to make my summer goals a reality. That involves tons of thinking and planning and networking. It's a big mess. I want to go on tour this summer. No, don't even start conjuring up images you associate with a "tour." I want to go on a tour, but probably not any sort of tour you have in mind. I don't have pretty paintings to sell, I don't have a book to promote, nor do I have a great voice with which I can grace countless bars and clubs across the country. Yet, I want to go on tour this summer... Hmm...



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?