<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 01, 2004

Mommy called me today this afternoon. She told me that the latest YM issue is now out, and that they published the piece about the Cleaner Bus Campaign. She read me blurb they wrote in the magazine. I was actually pretty impressed! It was a decent-length paragraph with brief, but good information about why school bus diesel is harmful, what we did in Minnesota (including getting the law passed and all), and how students can get involved. They actually mentioned the campaign by name and included a link to the website. I was elated! I'm kind of bummed I couldn't give them an interview because Teen People asked that I hold off on interviews until they release their issue this upcoming week. So I'm not mentioned in the YM article, which is just fine because it's not all about me anyway. I just hope Teen People won't get mad or anything, it's not like I asked YM to write this, I didn't even give them information for the article! Anyway, I was really happily surprised that they decided to go ahead and cover the story anyway. You probably have no clue what I'm talking about. If you want to know, I suggest you pick up this month's issue and read up. I hope you won't be too disappointed.

Unfortunately my phone call with Mom didn't end too well. I got kind of cranky. I hardly got four hours of sleep last night--people were being SO loud in my dorm last night. There was a whole crowd of people (like 10) who decided that it would be a good idea to just stand and chat and laugh loudly until 4:30am right outside my dorm room. By the time they finally left and I fell asleep, I was awoken an hour later by some drunk guy on my floor who decided it would be a good idea to bang on my neighbor's door... and I mean BANG! It was so loud, and he wouldn't stop. My dorm neighbor woke up, and so did his girlfriend, and they started screaming at drunk boy, but that only made things worse. Anyway, then I had to wake up at 8:00am to go to work, so there went my night. I was so mad--I really wanted to get a good night's sleep. When I'm tired I just tend to get cranky and snappy. My mom started to ask me rhetorical questions or just wanted me to repeat stuff I said like three times. I didn't have the nerve for it, so I kind of snapped. :( Woops, but I apologized to her and stuff. I do feel bad though.

So did you all see?! A person left me a comment! My first comment by a complete stranger on my weblog! Woah. I must say, that was quite a monumental moment for me. I have been discovered! Woo hoo! Anyway, comments are awesome, so go ahead, leave one, or two, or three :). Much appreciated. Big thanks to mr. or mrs. person who left me that comment down there. I couldn't get over it for like 2 hours.

Welp, paper due tomorrow at 9:00am, sociology exam at 3:00pm, biology quiz at 7:30pm. Yuck, what a nasty-looking day I have ahead of me. As if that weren't fun enough, I get to continue my fun college adventure on Tuesday with a chemistry exam! Woopdie. I guess I better get to bed now. Hope you all are staying safe and sane out there in the world.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?