<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Do you ever just get the itch to do something? Do you ever feel like you want to make huge plans, maybe to change the world, or just a little part of it? Do you ever have ideas of how to do it, but getting from point A to point B (from ideas to actually doing it) seems pretty impossible?!

I cannot even recall how many times I've wanted to do things, big things, but my plans never fell through. I'm getting the impression that one of the worst things you can do to yourself is live a life where you keep on looking back and saying, "gosh, I wish I did that."

I have plans for this summer. Well, actually I have absolutely no plans for the summer at this moment. But I have ideas of what I want to be doing. I want to do something BIG. I want to travel cross-country. I want to meet people. I want to reach out. I want to inspire. I want to get things rolling. I want to make a difference. Summer 2004. What do y'all think?




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?