<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Hi.

So, I've been logging on to this thing almost every night since my last post... Logging on the website, entering my username and password. Getting to this site where I can post new entries, watching the cursor blink for a couple seconds, maybe a minute or two and then leaving. I'm that eagar to post, and post, and post, and post, but I can't bring myself to do it to the industrial extent my heart desires. Whatever. I'll figure it out.

Part of the problem is that I probably need to allow myself a good 20 minutes if I want to post something half-decent. I just don't have that kind of time these days. Isn't it ridiculous? It's late now. Past midnight. How am I rationalizing this post? Well, I won't be able to check out this website for at least two days. So this should make up for the two days I won't even be able to go online. Gosh forbid a week should go by without a new entry to this weblog thing, right? I am trying to take this more seriously now, right?

Why will I be gone you ask? I'm going to Boston for the weekend! Yay! Yay for getting out of a huge college in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere. Yay for going to a big city where I can see sky scrapers again. Yay for getting to see some of my friends again! The actual reason I'm going is for a conference. Yep, I'm so excited. It's not too often that over 400 students from across the North American continent converge onto a small school called Harvard. The purpose of the conference is to address the issues of global warming, pollution and renewable energy, and hopefully to get a couple students jazzed up enough to want to do something about it. I know I'm pretty excited (and I haven't even gone to the conference yet!).

I want to vent about my boring life. I want to vent about the crazy course load I'm taking; about some of the teachers who drive me up the wall; about the incessant piles of homework that I can never seem to tackle; about my urge to get another job although I already have one, and I have no time, but I want another one, and why?! I confuse myself, and so I won't subject you to all this stuff. Well not now. Not yet.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?