<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

1, 2, 3 for 3/1/05 

So 1st I want to say something about my last post. I know I was heading down a slippery slope there, with the generalizations towards the end. Not all students studying animal sciences are obnoxious and narrow minded and care more about animals than humans. I can think of at least one person I know who's studying animal sciences who is a very nice person. So, if anything, take the end of that post as an ironic comparison between two girls who are alike in not the best way.

Item #2 on my agenda. School is so boring again. We're back to the same old drag. Problem sets, readings, exams, essays. Ain't nothing creative happening in these damn universities. Business as usual for a couple freaking centuries.

#3, which if you're perceptive enough relates to #2. You ever wonder how the world around us works? The people? The things we have and say and do? Education, work, life? Seems like it's all worked out so clearly, like if you really want to do right or do good for yourself there are just a certain things you need to get together. Man, but the way people chew on their shit sometimes and pretend it tastes good...



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?