<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 14, 2005

A Week in the Life 

Hi, I type to you sheepishly after more than a week of unexpected silence--something that sometimes seems like a major crime on the blogosphere. I've been thinking about you readers and this blog thoroughout the past week.

No, no, don't worry, I ain't going nowhere.

I'm just trying to get my life back on track. Though you might be getting sick of reading that. It seems like that's the theme of every other entry I post. You see, it's just that a tiring winter break blurred into the spring semester way too seamlessly. I'm already heading into week number four, which means the work is seriously starting to pile up by now.

Truth be told, due to some issues, I've been behind on my work since week one. I'm still playing catch up on week one homework, and with everyday that goes by I get more new assignments piled onto my daunting pile of things to do. Whatever though, I've been through this enough times to know that somehow I'll survive.

I've had a couple other issues to deal with. And ever the one to seek closure, I'm still trying to tie up loose ends I've left dangling months ago. More specifically, after half a year of trying to make up my mind, I've finally decided that my 3-year-long involvement with the Sierra Club and its student organization needs to come to an end. So aside from the emotional load that comes along with a big decision like that, I've been occupied making many half-an-hour long emotional goodbye phone calls to many of the people I've been volunteering with. It's still a work in progress, by the way... Well, one I hope to finish by the end of this upcoming week.

I was going to go on a tangent about my classes, but for the sake of brevity, I'll save that for another potential post. So anyway, now you know. Such has been my life in the past week: 5 classes, 2 jobs, 1 big decision.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?