<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 31, 2004

What Would You Do With a $150,000 Video Budget? 

What would you do? Pay celebrities $5000 for one second cameos? Get the best hair and makeup people to make you look super duper fly? Go all out on special effects?

Watch this video to find out what one artist did. (Do myself and yourself a favor, I know the beginning is weird, but let it go at least 30 seconds and you'll see what I'm talking about). This is what Sarah MacLachlan did with her $150,000 budget for the video of her latest single, "World on Fire." She spent less than $2,000 on the video and donated the rest to charity. Watch it to find out...

Finally, something inspirational, some blatant generosity. How cool!

"The world's on fire and
It's more than I can handle
I'll tap into the water
Try and bring my share
I try to bring more
More than I can handle
Bring it to the table
Bring what I am able"

--Sarah MacLachlan "World on Fire."



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?