<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 25, 2005

Summer Harvest 

I'm finally starting to enjoy the fruits of all my time spent in the garden this summer, and it's not too disappointing. After a streak of too-hot-too-handle days, our cherry tomato plant kicked into rippening overdrive, so now every few days we get a nice bowl-sized harvest. They're sweet and delicioius and soooo fresh. Mmm mmm mmm!

Hot peppers are coming along well; my dad already devoured a few. The eggplants have been flowering like mad, big beautiful white-purple flowers, so I'm eagerly awaiting a few of those to grow. The raddish harvest, on the other hand, wasn't too great. They didn't grow those round red raddish roots. Oh well, at least we got to see their small pink-white flowers. Everything else seems to be right on track, though, and I'm looking forward to what's yet to come.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?